★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 ozstove top chicken stuffing, 1 pkg.
1 1/2 chot water
2 clovegarlic, minced
10 ozfrozen spinach, thawed and drained well
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cfresh parmesan cheese, shredded
3-4 slicebacon, fried crisp and crumbled (optional)
How to Make Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix stuffing and water.
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Dice mushroom stems.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add stems and garlic. Cook until tender.
- Add spinach, cheeses and bacon to stuffing. Mix well.
- Spoon into mushroom caps.
- Bake 20 minutes or until tender.