★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 oz
- stove top chicken stuffing, 1 pkg.
- 1 1/2 c
- hot water
- mushrooms, fresh
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 10 oz
- frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3-4 slice
- bacon, fried crisp and crumbled (optional)
How to Make Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2Mix stuffing and water.
- 3Remove stems from mushrooms.
- 4Dice mushroom stems.
- 5Melt butter in skillet. Add stems and garlic. Cook until tender.
- 6Add spinach, cheeses and bacon to stuffing. Mix well.
- 7Spoon into mushroom caps.
- 8Bake 20 minutes or until tender.