These are great for potlucks, parties, and big family gatherings.
Warning: They are HIGHLY addictive! Enjoy!
Note: Photo borrowed from internet.
How to Make Spinach Rollups
- 1Tear wax paper sheets a little larger that the tortillas. Stack paper, tortilla, paper, tortilla, etc.
- 2Mix all ingredients together.
- 3Spread thinly on tortilla, roll up and then wrap in the wax paper sheet, twisting ends to secure. Repeat until mixture is gone.
- 4Refrigerate overnight. If you don't want to do them the night before, at least allow a couple hours for them to set up in the frig to make slicing easier, and for flavors to meld.
- 5Slice into 1 inch pieces, edge side down, with a sharp knife to avoid tearing.
- 6Arrange on platter and you're ready to serve!