10 ozfrozen chopped spinach
8 ozpackage of creamed cheese
8 ozshredded sharp cheddar cheese (2 cups)
·salt & pepper (to taste)
·garlic powder (to taste)
·sweet onion (to taste) chopped small
·tomato (to taste) chopped small
How to Make Spinach Dip
- Cook spinach in microwave for two minutes or until heated through. Drain & squeeze very well.
- Soften cream cheese for 1 minute in the microwave.
- Put spinach & cream cheese together in a bowl - stir and heat 3 mintes at 50% power - STIR.
- Add cheddar cheese, salt & pepper and garlic powder - stir. Heat 3 minutes at 50% power - Stir.
- Add tomato & Onion - STIR - heat 3 minutes at 50% power or until desired temperature.
- Serve wtih crackers, tortilla chips, and/or bread squares.