How to Make Spinach Dip
- 1Cook spinach in microwave for two minutes or until heated through. Drain & squeeze very well.
- 2Soften cream cheese for 1 minute in the microwave.
- 3Put spinach & cream cheese together in a bowl - stir and heat 3 mintes at 50% power - STIR.
- 4Add cheddar cheese, salt & pepper and garlic powder - stir. Heat 3 minutes at 50% power - Stir.
- 5Add tomato & Onion - STIR - heat 3 minutes at 50% power or until desired temperature.
- 6Serve wtih crackers, tortilla chips, and/or bread squares.