- 6 1/2 oz
- allouez garlic & herb cheese spread
- 1/2 c
- fresh spinach - finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 pkg
- 17.5 oz frozen puff pastry - thawed
- 1 can(s)
- tiny shrimp - cleaned, rinsed, crumbled
How to Make Spinach Cheese Bundles
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees (very important or puff pastry will be doughy.)
- 2Combine cheese, spinach, pepper, shrimp in small bowl, mix well.
- 3Roll out one sheet of thawed puff pastry on floured surface into 12" square. Cut square into sixteen 3-inch squares.
- 4Place about 1 tsp cheese-shrimp mix in center of each square.
- 5Brush edges w/water. Bring edges up over filling and seal edges together.
- 6Place bundles 2" apart on a baking sheet. Bake 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Repeat w/remaining pastry and cheese/shrimp mixture.