6 1/2 ozallouez garlic & herb cheese spread
1/2 cfresh spinach - finely chopped
1/4 tspfresh ground pepper
1 pkg17.5 oz frozen puff pastry - thawed
1 can(s)tiny shrimp - cleaned, rinsed, crumbled
How to Make Spinach Cheese Bundles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (very important or puff pastry will be doughy.)
- Combine cheese, spinach, pepper, shrimp in small bowl, mix well.
- Roll out one sheet of thawed puff pastry on floured surface into 12" square. Cut square into sixteen 3-inch squares.
- Place about 1 tsp cheese-shrimp mix in center of each square.
- Brush edges w/water. Bring edges up over filling and seal edges together.
- Place bundles 2" apart on a baking sheet. Bake 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat w/remaining pastry and cheese/shrimp mixture.