Spinach Balls with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 10 ounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (reserve 1/2 cup of this liquid for later use in this recipe)
- 3/4 c
- margarine, melted
- large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 c
- shredded parmesan cheese (from the dairy case)
- 6 ounce box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 2 Tbsp
- dried onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp
- poultry seasoning
- 12 ounce bottle honey mustard dressing (to use as a dipping sauce)
How to Make Spinach Balls with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 1Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment cooking paper or non-stick aluminum foil. Set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the chopped spinach, melted margarine, eggs, parmesan cheese, dry stuffing mix, onion flakes and poultry seasoning. (If mixture seems dry, add the 1/2 cup liquid drained from spinach. You should be able to form mixture into a ball by squeezing .... a little liquid may run out between your fingers. This is ok.) Mix well. Form into 1 1/2" balls.