1 boxherb stuffing mix(make as directed on package)
2 boxfrozen spinach(thawed and rinsed until all water removed)
2/3 cbutter or 10 and 2/3 TBLS.(melted)
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Spinach Balls
- Prepare herb stuffing mix according to package instructions.
- Then thaw spinach and remove excess water.
- I rolled it up in several paper towels and squeezed well until all moisture was removed.
- In a bowl place butter in microwave until melted.
- Remove and add chopped onion,4 eggs beaten, garlic powder, parmesan cheese.
- Mix well and then add stuffing mix and spinach.
- Chill for 45 minutes and then roll into walnut size balls.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.