- 1 box
- herb stuffing mix(make as directed on package)
- 2 box
- frozen spinach(thawed and rinsed until all water removed)
- 1 small
- 4 eggs(beaten)
- 2/3 c
- butter or 10 and 2/3 TBLS.(melted)
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Spinach Balls
- 1Prepare herb stuffing mix according to package instructions.
- 2Then thaw spinach and remove excess water.
- 3I rolled it up in several paper towels and squeezed well until all moisture was removed.
- 4In a bowl place butter in microwave until melted.
- 5Remove and add chopped onion,4 eggs beaten, garlic powder, parmesan cheese.
- 6Mix well and then add stuffing mix and spinach.
- 7Chill for 45 minutes and then roll into walnut size balls.
- 8Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.