SMOKED - CHILI - AND MANGO GUACAMOLE
- 1 Tbsp
- extra virgen olive oil
- plum tomatoes
- shallot, finely chopped
- dried chipotle chilies
- kosher salt to taste
- hass avocados-- halved and diced
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped white onion
- serrano chili, minced
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh lime juice
- mango, cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1 c
- lightly packed cilantro plus whole leaves for garnish
- tortilla chips for serving
How to Make SMOKED - CHILI - AND MANGO GUACAMOLE
- 1In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil.Stir in half the diced plum tomatoes and add the shallots, crushed chipotles and a generous pinch of salt.
- 2Cook over moderate heat stirring occasionally until the chilies are softened about five minutes. Scrap the mixture into a large bowl and let cool completely.
- 3Add the avocados, onion, serrano chili, lime juice, and the remaining diced tomato to the bowl and stir gently.
- 4Gently fold in the diced mango and the 1 cup of chopped cilantro and season with salt.
- 5Garnish the guacamole with cilantro leaves and serve with tortilla chips.