Roasted Veggies in Fillo Cups
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These are beautiful appetizers that are sure to impress your guests! The Test Kitchen
- zucchini, diced small
- yellow squash, diced small
- eggplant, diced small
- red onion, diced small
- red pepper, diced small
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 2 box
- frozen fillo cups
- 2 pkg
- herb flavored spreadable cheese, softened
How to Make Roasted Veggies in Fillo Cups
- 1Dice all vegetables into small pieces.
- 2Mix all together in bowl add salt and pepper and enough olive oil to coat the vegetables.
- 3Roast vegetables in 425 oven for 15 minutes.
- 4Fill cups about 1/3 full with cheese. I do this with a pastry piping bag.
- 5Top with roasted vegetables.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes at 375.