Roasted Red Potato Bites
- 1 1/2 lb
- red potatoes (about 15 small)
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 c
- hellmann's or best food real mayonnaise
- 1/2 c
- green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 10 slice
- bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
How to Make Roasted Red Potato Bites
- 1Preheat oven to 400 F. On large baking sheet, arrange potatoes and bake 35 minutes or until tender. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
- 2Cut each potato in half, then cut thin slice from bottom of each potato half. With small melon baller or spoon, scoop pulp from potatoes leaving 1/4-inch shell. Place pulp in medium bowl; set shells aside.
- 3In medium bowl, lightly mash reserved pulp. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon or pipe potato filling into potato shells.
- 4Arrange filled shells on baking sheet and broil 3 minutes or until golden and heated through.