Roasted Potato Crisps with Fresh Herbs
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled and placed in a bowl of cold water
- salt and ground black pepper
How to Make Roasted Potato Crisps with Fresh Herbs
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Sprinkle bottom of jelly roll pan or shallow roasting pan with oil and set aside.
- 2Mix herbs in bowl. Slice potatoes as thinly as possible with a mandoline or Japanese vegetable slicer
- 3Arrange potatoes on pan in haphazard layers, sprinkling layers with olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Roast potatoes for 20 minutes, then turn them with a spatula. The neat layers will break up but that’s ok. Roast for 20 to 30 minuets more, turning several more times, til potatoes are cooked through and crusty.
To remove potatoes from pan, lift them with the spatula. They will separate as you do so and transfer to a serving platter or individual plates. Serve at once. Serves 4