★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 packages,1-2 ozs, of ham
- 3 packages,1-2 ozs, of beef
- 4-6 green onions
- walnuts to roll chesse ball in, if wanted
How to Make Randy's Cheese Ball
- 1Using a stand mixer(much easier), beat the cream cheese bricks together.
- 2Chop the ham and beef into small pieces-almost minced. Add to cream cheese.
- 3Chop green onions using entire onion. Add to cream cheese.
- 4Mix together well and form into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator.
- 5Take out and roll in nuts if desired.(We liked it without the nuts).
- 6Serve with an assortment of crackers and enjoy.