1/3 cchopped fresh herbs-- such as parsley, chives, mint
2 clovegarlic, minced
2 Tbspolive oil
1/4 cfreshly grated parmesan cheese
1sheet frozen puff pastry- thawed to room temp.
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Puff Pastry Herb Pinwheels
- Preheat oven to 400 deg. F.
- In small bowl combine chopped herbs, garlic and olive oil with grated Parmesan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly flour a surface and unfold sheet of puff pastry on top. Spread puff pastry with herb/parmesan mixture.
- Roll up puff pastry (the long edge). With a sharp knife, but the roll in to 1/4 inch thick rounds.
- Arrange the rounds on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 deg. F. until puffed and golden on the edges.
- Remove from oven and Let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. You may store these in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or use immediately.