- 1/3 c
- chopped fresh herbs-- such as parsley, chives, mint
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/4 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- sheet frozen puff pastry- thawed to room temp.
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Puff Pastry Herb Pinwheels
- 1Preheat oven to 400 deg. F.
- 2In small bowl combine chopped herbs, garlic and olive oil with grated Parmesan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Lightly flour a surface and unfold sheet of puff pastry on top. Spread puff pastry with herb/parmesan mixture.
- 4Roll up puff pastry (the long edge). With a sharp knife, but the roll in to 1/4 inch thick rounds.
- 5Arrange the rounds on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 deg. F. until puffed and golden on the edges.
- 6Remove from oven and Let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. You may store these in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or use immediately.