Portobella Mushroom Pizzas
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed and dark gills scraped away
- your favorite marinara sauce (i make homemade and freeze it in small containers)
- shredded mozzerella cheese
- parmesian and romano cheese grated
- slices of favorite pepperoni
- red onion, chopped
- green bell pepper, diced
- garlic clove, minced
- basil, oregano, salt, pepper
- olive oil (i use extra virgin)
How to Make Portobella Mushroom Pizzas
- 1Saute onion, peppers, garlic in olive oil just till tender.
- 2Heat oven to 425 F. Brush an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet lightly with olive oil.
- 3Place mushrooms on sheet and bake just until fork tender (ab (about 25 to 30 minutes).
- 4Remove and Increase heat to broil. Top concave side of mushroom with tomato sauce, cheese and toppings. Sprinkle with spices. Place under broiler for 1 minute or until cheese melts and bubbles.