3 ccooked wild rice
1 pkg8 ounces cream cheese
1/3 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 tspdried parsley
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspdijon mustard
3drops hot sauce
312 inch flour tortillas
2 1/2 ozsliced corned beef
9fresh spinach leaves
·your favorite salsa
How to Make Pinwheel Appetizers
- Combine wild rice, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, mustard, and pepper sauce in a small mixing bowl.
- Spread evenly over tortillas, leaving a 1/2 inch border on one side of each tortilla.
- Place a single layer of corned beef over rice and cheese mixture.
- Top with a layer of spinach.
- Roll each tortilla tightly toward your 1/2 inch border. Moisten the border with a little bit of water and press to seal your roll.
- Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or over night.
- Cut into 2 inch slices to serve. Makes about 36