Pimento Olive Cheese Sandwiches with Tomato
- 3 c
- sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- sandwich pal horseradish sauce
- spanish olives, sliced
- garlic powder or more to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- tomato sliced
- 8 slice
- bread and butter pickles ( i always eat a few and put sliced jalapenos in the jar - gives them a spicy kick)
How to Make Pimento Olive Cheese Sandwiches with Tomato
- 1In a large bowl mix the grated cheddar with mayo and horsey sauce. Add olives and spices. Stir to combine.
- 2To assemble spread cheese mixture on 4 slices of bread. Top with tomato and bread and butter pickle slices. Top with bread.
- 3If you want to try the cheese spread grilled just omit the tomato and bread and butter pickles. Spread outside of sandwich with butter and grill in a skillet until golden and cheese is melted.