Patsy's Stuffed Red Potatoes
This is one of the items I'll make for Super Bowl.
- 5-6 baby red potatoes, washed, skins on freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 c sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced chives or green onions
- 2 strips bacon,cooked crisp and crumbled,optional
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese,optional
- 3 tablespoons sauteed mushrooms,optioal
- salt and pepper,to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoons paprika
How to Make Patsy's Stuffed Red Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut potatoes in half crosswise. Mix with oil in bowl. Place cut side down on a baking sheet. Bake potatoes until just tender, about 25 minutes.
In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, chives, and optional ingredients(bacon,cheese or mushrooms) Add salt and pepper to taste. Cut a thin slice off rounded end of each potato so that it will sit upright. Turn the potatoes over and, using small spoon, scoop out some of the center of each potato,add to sour cream mixture. Fill with 1 tablespoon of the sour cream mixture, and sprinkle with additional chives or paprika.