- baguette, italian or french bread.
- tomatoes, cut in half and seeded, and chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced +1 whole clove for rubbing on sliced bread
- 1 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- basil leaves, chopped finely
- 1 oz
- olive oil
- 1 oz
- grated parmesan cheese, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Pam's bruschetta
- 1slice bread on the bias and toast in oven or on the grill. After the bread is toasted, rub the cloves of garlic on the bread.
- 2Add chopped seeded tomatoes, minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper to bowl and let sit for at least one hour.
- 3Place a spoonful of tomato mixture on top of toasted bread and serve.