★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/4 c
- bacon drippings
- 3 can(s)
- jalepeno peppers, chopped
- 1 c
- refried beans
- 1/2 c
- tomato sauce (if possible no-salt added)
How to Make NO CALARIE COUNTING WITH THIS HOT BEAN DIP
- 1Heat bacon drippings in pan and when hot add the chopped peppers to heat.
Then fry it in some oil for three minutes.
- 2To the bacon drippinds / pepper mix add the beans and tomatoe sauce.
Stir until the mix is blended and serve hot.
- 3*****serve with chips or as a side with mexican dishes.