My Creamy Mushroom Cups
4 ozmushrooms, coarsely chopped
2 clovegarlic, minced
2 Tbspdry sherry
1/4 cwhipping cream
15frozen phyllo shells, thawed and warmed in 350 oven
1/4 cchopped fresh parsley
How to Make My Creamy Mushroom Cups
- Place your phyllo shells on a cookie sheet and warm in oven at 350 until tips are golden brown. Watch not to burn. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and salt and cook three minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Add garlic and cook and stir 15 seconds more until well blended.
- Add sherry; stir to blend
- Stir in cream and cook and stir two minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Remove from stove and divide mushroom mixture evenly between phyllo shels.
- Sprikle with parsley and serve immediately.