Mushroom stuffed zucchini cups
ps: I made way too much stuffing this time and the next day I stuffed it into mini sweet peppers for lunch. Yummy.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 tspolive oil
2 Tbspcilantro, fresh
1 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mushroom stuffed zucchini cups
- Saute mushrooms and onions until tender.
- Remove mushrooms from heat and stir in cilantro and parmesan.
- Cut zucchini into 1 inch slices. Scoop out the seeds from each slice creating a cup. Remember, cups have bottoms.
ps: I use a strawberry huller to scoop the seeds, but a melon baller would work too.
- Season cups with salt and pepper.
- Fill cups with mushroom mixture.
- Place cups in steamer basket and steam for 20 minutes.