- 1 lb
- mushrooms, sliced & chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice, fresh
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- plus, extra butter to cook with
- sour cream
- 20 slice
- pepperidge farm bread
How to Make MUSHROOM ROLL - UPS
- 1Saute mushrooms & onion in butter. Add lemon juice, wine & salt.
- 2Remove crusts from bread and roll out each slice flat -- with a rolling pin.
- 3Spread each piece with a small amount of sour cream. Put a spoonful of mushrooms on each slice & roll up.
- 4Brush each with melted butter. Freeze on a cookie sheet.
When frozen - cut each into 3 pieces. Store in plasic baggies.
- 5When ready to bake -- place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.