★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbmushrooms, sliced & chopped
3 Tbsponions, finely chopped
1 Tbsplemon juice, fresh
1 stickbutter, melted
·plus, extra butter to cook with
20 slicepepperidge farm bread
How to Make MUSHROOM ROLL - UPS
- Saute mushrooms & onion in butter. Add lemon juice, wine & salt.
- Remove crusts from bread and roll out each slice flat -- with a rolling pin.
- Spread each piece with a small amount of sour cream. Put a spoonful of mushrooms on each slice & roll up.
- Brush each with melted butter. Freeze on a cookie sheet.
When frozen - cut each into 3 pieces. Store in plasic baggies.
- When ready to bake -- place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.