Mom & Mary's Cold Artichoke Dip
I have created different versions over the years,once I didn't have bacon(I know, hard to believe) so I cut up some onion in tiny pieces and put that in. Sometimes, I have left out the hot sauce and added onion salt or garlic salt. But to me the original is the best!
- 1 can(s)
- artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 dash(es)
- hot sauce (like tabasco), or to taste
- 1 dash(es)
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- lemon juice
- 4 slice
- bacon, cooked
- a dash(es)
- of pepper
- 1 tsp
- of bacon grease (optional)
How to Make Mom & Mary's Cold Artichoke Dip
- 1Cook, drain and crumble 4 pieces of bacon.
- 2Drain artichokes and cut in small pieces.
- 3Add crumbled bacon, diced artichokes and all of the other ingredients into a medium bowl and mix well. Refrigerate to allow flavors to blend.
- 4Serve with crackers and enjoy!