Mini Sweet Pepper Poppers
- mini sweet peppers (variety bag of yellow,orange,red)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese (softened)
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese (shredded)
- bacon strips (cooked and crumbled)
- 2 tsp
- cajun seasoning (optional)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter (melted)
- 1/2 c
- seasoned panko bread crumbs
WASH, HALVE, CLEAN OUT INSIDE
COMBINE TO MAKE TOPPING
How to Make Mini Sweet Pepper Poppers
- 1Preheat oven to 375 F. Slice each sweet pepper in half lengthwise. Use your spoon to scoop out any seeds and some of the rib to make a nice, clean "boat".
- 2In bowl, mix together, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon. (optional cajun seasoning)
- 3Spoon cheese mixture into each sweet pepper.
- 4Stir together bread crumbs and melted butter to make topping. Dip each pepper, cheese side down, into bread crumbs. Place in baking dish.
- 5Bake at 375F for 20 minutes or until cheese melts and bread crumb mixture gets crusty.