Mexican Potato Bites
6yukon gold potatoes
1 bottleolive oil
1 bottlelafina chili and lime seasoning
·salt and pepper
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1/3 ctomato, diced
6 sliceprecooked bacon
1 tspfresh diced cilantro
How to Make Mexican Potato Bites
- preheat oven to 350.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of LaFina Chili Lime Seasoning to a bowl.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the bowl.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon pepper to he bowl. Mix seasonings to combine.
- Toss potatoes in Olive Oil.
- Roll each potatoes in seasoning mixture and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake potatoes thirty minutes or until done. Allow potatoes to cool.
- Cut each potato in half.
- Scoop out the inside of potatoes into a food processor, Be careful not to over scoop!
- Cook the bacon!
- Add the diced scallion to the food processor.
- Add the cheese to the food processor.
- Add 1 teaspoon of LaFina Chili Lime Seasoning to food processor.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to food processor.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon pepper to food processor.
- Add the Cilantro to food processor.
- Pulse mixture until smooth.
- Add potato mixture to a bowl.
- Add the dice tomatoes to the potato mixture.
- Crumble the bacon and add to the potato mixture, mix well.
- Chill the potato mixture for thirty minutes.
- Divided the mixture into the potato skins, Place back in oven for 5 minutes ENJOY!