- 8 large
- fresh portabello mushrooms
- 12 oz
- yoshida's original gourmet sweet and savory grilling baking sauté
How to Make Marv's Asian Mushroom Appetizer
- 1Marinate mushrooms in Yoshida's Sauté for one hour. I use a 1/2 gallon zip lock bag.
- 2Drain marinade.
- 3Place mushrooms on a grill over a medium high heat and barbecue for about two minute, turn over and grill for another two minutes. Serve.
- 4I've used baby bellos, quartered and after grilling placed in a crockpot and taken to a party.