How to Make Marinated Mushrooms
- 1Clean mushrooms to remove any dirt.
- 2Place in a pot of water and just bring to a boil.
- 3Remove from heat and drain.
- 4Using a layered method, place in this order into an airtight container such as Tupperware.
One layer of mushrooms
One layer of dressing
Sprinkle of garlic
Sprinkle of oregano
- 5Continue the layering process until you have used all of the marinade. You may need more if you have a generous hand when layering.
- 6Store tightly closed container in the refrigerator. Will stay for at least a week.