★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 can(s)refried beans
2 largegreen, red or yellow peppers chopped
1 largevidalia onion chopped small
1 jar(s)24 oz. favorite chunky salsa
2 ptsour cream lite or reg. (fat free not recommended)
1 ptfinely shredded taco cheddar cheese
1 largecan black olives chopped
4 smallsliced jalapeno peppers
2 largevine tomato chopped
How to Make Lotta Layer Bean Dip
- 9x11 inch pan. Spread Refried beans evenly on bottom of pan.
- Pour Salsa over Refried Beans. Add chopped peppers, onions and jalapeno for next layer.
- Plop large tablespoons full of sour cream for next layer. Carefully spread sour cream over chopped veggies.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over sour cream.
- Final layer add chopped olives and tomato over shredded cheese.
- Cover and store in refridgerator for several hours or over night.