Layered Taco Dip
1 lbground beef
1 can(s)black beans (drianed and rinsed)
1 mediumred onion
1 largecan diced tomatos (drained)
2 cmexican blend shredded cheese, or mozzarella
1 smalljar of salsa (heat level is up to you)
1/2 pkgtaco seasoning mix
2spring onions (chopped)
How to Make Layered Taco Dip
- brown ground beef, drain and rinse to get rid of the grease.
- return meat to pan, add 1/2 the jar of salsa, taco seasoning, and water. Cook for 3 minutes.
- in a baking dish layer in the beef mixture, diced tomatos, black beans, red onion, the remaining salsa, and the cheese.
- cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes crank the oven to 400 degrees, uncover and bake until cheese is melted and brown.
- Top with spring onions and let cool.
Serve with tortilla chips