Layered Taco Dip
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- black beans (drianed and rinsed)
- 1 medium
- red onion
- 1 large
- can diced tomatos (drained)
- 2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese, or mozzarella
- 1 small
- jar of salsa (heat level is up to you)
- 1/2 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 c
- spring onions (chopped)
- tortilla chips
How to Make Layered Taco Dip
- 1brown ground beef, drain and rinse to get rid of the grease.
- 2return meat to pan, add 1/2 the jar of salsa, taco seasoning, and water. Cook for 3 minutes.
- 3in a baking dish layer in the beef mixture, diced tomatos, black beans, red onion, the remaining salsa, and the cheese.
- 4cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes
- 5After 20 minutes crank the oven to 400 degrees, uncover and bake until cheese is melted and brown.
- 6Top with spring onions and let cool.
Serve with tortilla chips