★★★★★ 1 vote5
- jalapeno peppers
- boxes of philly cream cheese
- knife &/or spoon
- zip lock freezer bag
- 6-12 slice
- bacon uncooked
How to Make Jalapeno wraps
- 1Slicing a pepper lengthwise, remove as much of the meat & seeds from the inside of the pepper. Note: The more you remove, the less spicy it will be.
- 2Unwrap cream cheese & place into zip lock bag kneading until softened. Cut a tip out of the zip lock bag & squeeze the cream cheese into each pepper until full.
- 3After all peppers are filled, wrap a slice of bacon around each pepper and secure with a toothpick.
- 4Place on a hot grill or under the oven broiler until bacon is crisp. Once crisp remove and serve.