I wore gloves when cutting and removing the seeds of the peppers. I made a small cheese ball out of the left over cheese I had. From: Allrecipes.com
★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozcream cheese, packaged, softened
8 ozshredded sharp cheddar cheese
15 largejalapeno peppers, halved, seeded, cut lengthwise
2 largeeggs, beaten
1 1/2 ccrushed corn flakes
How to Make Jalapeno Poppers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese and mayonnaise. Stuff jalapeno halves with the mixture.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl. Place crushed corn flake cereal in a separate small bowl.
- Dip each stuffed jalapeno half into the egg and milk mixture, then roll in corn flake cereal to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until filing is bubbly ans lightly browned.