I wore gloves when cutting and removing the seeds of the peppers. I made a small cheese ball out of the left over cheese I had. From: Allrecipes.com
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, packaged, softened
- 8 oz
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- 15 large
- jalapeno peppers, halved, seeded, cut lengthwise
- 2 large
- eggs, beaten
- 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 c
- crushed corn flakes
How to Make Jalapeno Poppers
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese and mayonnaise. Stuff jalapeno halves with the mixture.
- 3Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl. Place crushed corn flake cereal in a separate small bowl.
- 4Dip each stuffed jalapeno half into the egg and milk mixture, then roll in corn flake cereal to coat.
- 5Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until filing is bubbly ans lightly browned.