This recipe was given to me by a friend who says she found it in a local newspaper.
- 1 can(s)
- (11 ounces) jalapeno peppers
- 3 large
- eggs, beaten
- 2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- several drops hot sauce to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Jalapeno Pie
- 1Drain and chop jalapeno peppers. Remove seeds if you do not want a really hot taste. Place peppers in a 9 inch pie plate. Sprinkle cheese over peppers. Mix eggs with seasonings. Pour eggs over all. Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Cut into small wedges to serve.