PEGGI'S HOLY GUACAMOLE!!
Peggi Anne Tebben
7fully ripe avocados
3 Tbspor so of lime or lemon juice
·salt to taste
1/2 can(s)*rotel or one small tomato chopped fine
How to Make PEGGI'S HOLY GUACAMOLE!!
- Scoop out insides of avocado in large bowl, adding the lemon or lime juice as you go to prevent from browning. May need more. I usually just splash it on them & don't measure.
- With a mixer, mix on low speed to start with & then increase speed until it is somewhat smooth. there will still be some small chunks. Let them stay in there.
- *Now, add the Rotel, using a slotted spoon to get them out of can so you don't get too much juice in it. Some is fine though. Stir in with wooden spoon until incorporated.
- Now add the salt to taste. I like mine salty for flavor so I add about 2 tsp. of salt: maybe a little less.
- Shred the lettuce by hand with sharp knife & lay on serving plate.
- Top with the guacamole.
- Dig in! Can also be served on tacos, salads, etc.