Holiday Pepperoni Pepper Purses
- 1 (8 oz.)
- pkg. spicy pepperoni
- of one small green bell pepper, just a little (peppers vary greatly in size)
- 1 (8 oz.)
- pkg. cream cheese
- cans/tubes pillsbury crescent rolls
- finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- chopped black olives
- chopped green olives, pimiento-stuffed
- minced onion, fresh or dried
OPTIONAL EXTRA INGREDIENTS:
How to Make Holiday Pepperoni Pepper Purses
- 1Remove crescent rolls from tube, and seperate into the individual triangles. Flatten each triangle and slice it so that it becomes three small triangles.
Dice/chop your pepperoni into very tiny pieces. Chop a little bit of green bell pepper the same way. Mix the pepperoni and peppers into the cream cheese, stir very well so all of the pieces are mixed into the cream cheese. Take a little spoonful of your cream cheese mixture and put it in the middle of one of your crescent roll triangles.
Pinch up all of the sides around the filling. Repeat, placing them all onto a cookie sheet. Bake for the amount of time stated on the crescent rolls (usually 11 minutes at 350°F).
Let cool for a few minutes before serving!
- 2*If adding any additional ingredients, you may need to use less pepperoni so that you have enough cream cheese to coat.