★★★★★ 1 vote5
·everything bagels, 1 per serving
·herb garlic cream cheese (see my delicious recipe!)
·roasted red peppers
How to Make Herb-Garlic Veggie Bagel Sandwich
- First, make my herb garlic cream cheese spread found in my recipe box. If you want to buy some, it's hard to find in grocery stores but bagel shops will probably carry it.
- dice some tomatoes, chop some onions and red peppers. I usually mix all these in a food processor. The amount you use depends on your preference and how many sandwiches you are making.
- Lightly toast an everything bagel.
- Spread cream cheese on one half.
- Put mixture of red pepper/onion/tomatoes on top of cream cheese.
- Put slice of muenster cheese on top.
- Top with alfalfa sprouts.
- Put the top of the bagel on, slice in half and enjoy! I like to microwave my finished sandwich a little to soften up the cheese, but some prefer this sandwich cold.