★★★★★ 1 vote5
- everything bagels, 1 per serving
- herb garlic cream cheese (see my delicious recipe!)
- roasted red peppers
- muenster cheese
- alfalfa sprouts
- red onion
How to Make Herb-Garlic Veggie Bagel Sandwich
- 1First, make my herb garlic cream cheese spread found in my recipe box. If you want to buy some, it's hard to find in grocery stores but bagel shops will probably carry it.
- 2dice some tomatoes, chop some onions and red peppers. I usually mix all these in a food processor. The amount you use depends on your preference and how many sandwiches you are making.
- 3Lightly toast an everything bagel.
- 4Spread cream cheese on one half.
- 5Put mixture of red pepper/onion/tomatoes on top of cream cheese.
- 6Put slice of muenster cheese on top.
- 7Top with alfalfa sprouts.
- 8Put the top of the bagel on, slice in half and enjoy! I like to microwave my finished sandwich a little to soften up the cheese, but some prefer this sandwich cold.