Grilled Pepper Poppers
- 1 pkg
- hidden valley® original ranch dips mix
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 18-20 large
- peppers ( bananna peppers, or your choice)
- 1 lb
- bacon (fried & crumbled)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 c
- aged provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Grilled Pepper Poppers
- 1Mix dipping sauce ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl and refrigerate.
- 2Crumble fried bacon into cream cheese and add all additional ingredients except peppers. Mix together well.
- 3Place cream cheese mixture inside a quart size GLAD® food storage bag. Cut off one of the corners to make a pastry bag.
- 4Cut off the top of the peppers approximately ¼ of an inch from the base of the stem and set tops aside. Stuff cream cheese mixture in top of peppers and replace caps.
- 5Wrap each pepper tightly in foil.
- 6Place wrapped peppers on the grill grate directly over a hot bed of Kingsford® charcoal and turn frequently for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the grill, let cool, unwrap and serve with Hidden Valley® Ranch dipping sauce to cool down the spice from the peppers.