Grilled Pepper Poppers
1 pkghidden valley® original ranch dips mix
16 ozsour cream
18-20 largepeppers ( bananna peppers, or your choice)
1 lbbacon (fried & crumbled)
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 1/2 caged provolone cheese, shredded
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 tspblack pepper
How to Make Grilled Pepper Poppers
- Mix dipping sauce ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl and refrigerate.
- Crumble fried bacon into cream cheese and add all additional ingredients except peppers. Mix together well.
- Place cream cheese mixture inside a quart size GLAD® food storage bag. Cut off one of the corners to make a pastry bag.
- Cut off the top of the peppers approximately ¼ of an inch from the base of the stem and set tops aside. Stuff cream cheese mixture in top of peppers and replace caps.
- Wrap each pepper tightly in foil.
- Place wrapped peppers on the grill grate directly over a hot bed of Kingsford® charcoal and turn frequently for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the grill, let cool, unwrap and serve with Hidden Valley® Ranch dipping sauce to cool down the spice from the peppers.