Green Bean Bundles
How to Make Green Bean Bundles
- 1Pre-heat over to either 350 degrees or 425 degrees. Read step 8 for which you prefer.
- 2Melt butter or margarine, completely. Then add brown sugar, not packed, garlic powder, and soy. Mix well. Set aside and keep warm.
- 3Open green beans and drain. place in container for easy pickings.
- 4Open 1 lb. package of bacon. Remove, and slice in half from top to bottom.
- 5Take one half slice of bacon and lay flat. Remove 6-7 whole green beans and place about 1 inch from one end of the bacon slice. Slide short end around the green beans tightly, then roll. Continue until all bacon is used.
- 6Place the bundles in a 8x8, or 9x13. Which ever you prefer. Tightly packed in pan or loosely packed. Your choice.
- 7Stir butter mix well one more time, and reheat if needed to melt it together. Then drizzle over the bundles. Make sure to coat all with the mix. It is not enough to cover, just coat.
- 8Place in pre-heated over at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 9Remove and Enjoy!!!
- 10You can always change up the amounts of the ingrediants for the sauce/ glaze, depending on your taste.