Gingery Pickled Radish
- 2 bunch
- 3 c
- 1 c
- distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 4 clove
- thai chilies, halved lengthwise
- 1 slice
- fresh ginger (1-inch piece), peeled and thinly sliced
How to Make Gingery Pickled Radish
- 1Trim the radish leaves, leaving about 1-inch attached. Slice each radish in half, lengthwise. Place in a 2-quart jar with a lid.
- 2In a saucepan, heat water, vinegar, sugar, and salt to boiling. Turn off heat and let cool to warm. Add garlic, chilies, and ginger.
- 3Pour the mixture over the radishes and let cool on the counter. Cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator. Stores up to 3 days.