Fresh Veggie Pizza
The base can be just seasoned cream cheese (some people don't care for onion and green pepper)
Any veggies in the fridge can be chopped and put on top.(maybe cold meats too)
Shredded cheddar can also be substituted with another cheese.
How to Make Fresh Veggie Pizza
- Roll out crescent roll dough into a rectangle.
Bake according to package directions.
*You can by the dough without the serrations.*
- Mince the onion, green pepper in a food processor.
Add the cream cheese and blend.
The mixture should have a spreadable consistency.
Thin with a little liquid if need be.(I use ranch dressing)
Spread evenly across cooled base.
- Arrange chopped veggies across surface.
I have used broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, olives.
- Sprinkle top with shredded cheddar.
- Press ingredients down with hands in a plastic bag.
Plate and serve.Or cover and refrigerate. Serve the same day as base may soften over night.
Can be cut it 24 pieces, ahead of serving.