4 or 5plum tomatoes chopped
2 of 3med. garlic cloves mince
1sprig of fresh basil chopped
·a drizzle of olive oil & vinegar for ea. bagette slice
·salt and pepper
·optional: a sprinkle of parmesan or mozzarelle cheese each
·a pinch of italian seasoning each
·a handful of sliced green olives
How to Make Fresh Tomatoe Recipe, Classic Bruschetta
- Cut and toast fresh bagette slices, set aside.
- Chop, mince, or slice, tomatoes,garlic,olives and basil then gentlely toss together.
- put mixture on top, of bagette slices
- then drizzle each with olive oil and vinegar
- sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
- add a pinch of italian seasoning to each
- sprinkle with the cheese of your choice.
- place under broiler for 30 to 60 seconds.Just long enough for the cheese to melt