French Bread with Fry Red Bell Pepper Butter
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 7 oz
- jar roasted red bell peppers
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tsp
- brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp
- (or more) cayenne
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 french bread baguettes, cut into ¼ inch thick slices
How to Make French Bread with Fry Red Bell Pepper Butter
- 1Puree red bell peppers in food processor. Add butter, tomato paste, brown sugar, cayenne and Tabasco and stir to blend.
- 2Season with salt. Transfer to bowl. Preheat broiler. Arrange bread slices on cookie sheet.
- 3Broil until tops are golden brown. Turn bread slices over. Spread pepper butter over slices. Broil until bubbling. Serve hot.