Flaky Tomato Tart
Add a green salad and you've got a meal!
- 1 sheet(s)
- puff pastry , thawed
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- fresh basil leaves
- olive oil, extra virgin
- salt and pepper
How to Make Flaky Tomato Tart
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Lightly flour work surface. Roll puff pastry sheet into a 9 x 6 inch rectangle. Place on parchment paper.
Prick pastry all over with a fork.
- 3Top with basil, cheese, and tomatoes. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.