FIRE in the HOLE sausage wrapped poppers
How to Make FIRE in the HOLE sausage wrapped poppers
- In a large bag storage bag works great, empty both packs crackers and crush up. Set aside
- Take the jalapenos and cut just the stem end off and clean out
- Stuff jalapenos with shredded cheese. Be careful not to over stuff but pack tight
- Take some sausage, make a thin patty in hand and wrap around the stuffed pepper completely
- Roll the jalapeno pepper in the cracker crumbs pushing slightly to make sure they stick into the sausage
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for approximately 25 to 35 minutes in oven. Time depends on how big your peppers are. I always check them at the 25 minute mark.