- 1 lb
- refrigerated pizza dough
- 4 oz can diced chiles, drained
- 12 oz jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 8 oz can mushroom stem & pieces, drained
- 1/2 c
- reduced shredded italian-style cheese
- 1/2 c
- french's fried onions
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
How to Make Easy veggie pockets
- 1Heat oven to 450. Spray a baking sheet lightly w/ olive oil cooking spray. Divide dough into 2 balls. On lightly floured surface, spread each ball w/hands to make a 7" circle of each ball.
- 2Place 1/2 the chiles, red peppers, and mushrooms on each circle of dough, leaving a 1/2" border around edges. Top each circle w/ equal amounts of cheese and fried onions.
- 3Fold dough over filling to form a 1/2 moon. Pinch edges together w/ a fork to seal. Place pockets on baking sheet. Bake 20 min, until crust is golden brown.