Easy Cheesy Spinach Appetizer
1 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking power
2 pkg10 ounces each, frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
4 cshredded montery jack cheese
1/2 cdiced red bell pepper
How to Make Easy Cheesy Spinach Appetizer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and melt butter in a 9x13 in pan.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add milk, flour, baking powder and salt. Beat until well blended.
- Stir in spinach, cheese and bell pepper mix well. Spread mixture over melted butter in pan.
- Bake 40 to 35 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into triangles or squares.
- You can make this ahead, freeze in and then reheat it. Here's how. After baking cool completely and cut into squares. Transfer squares to a cookie sheet and place in the freezer until all squares are frozen solid. Place frozen squares in a food storage bag. To reheat. Place frozen squares on a cookie sheet and place in a 325 degree oven for 15 minutes. Enjoy!