How to Make Cucumber Sandwich
- 1Cut off all the edges on your loaf of light wheat bread and toss the edges back into the bag. Cut the left over bread squares diagonally.
- 2Cut the cucumbers into slices.
- 3Add 1/2 the package of ranch powder into the cream cheese and mix thoroughly. (Make sure your cream cheese is soft, otherwise it's hard to mix evenly.)
- 4Taste the cream cheese mixture to make sure you don't need to add any more ranch. But beware not to add too much ranch because it will make the spread salty.
- 5Apply a layer of the cream cheese spread onto a triangle of the bread, place a cucumber ontop of the spread and cap it with another triangle.
- 6Go ahead and eat this triangle to taste-test how the rest will come out!
- 7**With the edges of the bread, you can cut into cubes and make croutons, or bake the sticks with some garlic salt and use them as dippers for your favorite dips!!**