By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- 8 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 1.5 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- seasoned salt
- multi grain bread loaf
- parsley sprigs
How to Make Cucumber Rounds
- 1Cut cucumber in half horizontally.
- 2Peel, seed and shred half of cucumber.
- 3Measure 1/3 cup shredded cucumber.
- 4Slice remaining cucumber for garnish.
- 5Cut slices in half; set aside.
- 6Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasoned salt, mixing until blended.
- 7Stir in shredded cucumber.
- 8Cut two 2 inch rounds from each bread slice.
- 9Spread each round with 1 teaspoon cucumber spread.
- 10Garnish each sandwich with a thin slice of cucumber and a sprig of parsley.