By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozcream cheese softened
1/8 tspseasoned salt
1multi grain bread loaf
How to Make Cucumber Rounds
- Cut cucumber in half horizontally.
- Peel, seed and shred half of cucumber.
- Measure 1/3 cup shredded cucumber.
- Slice remaining cucumber for garnish.
- Cut slices in half; set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasoned salt, mixing until blended.
- Stir in shredded cucumber.
- Cut two 2 inch rounds from each bread slice.
- Spread each round with 1 teaspoon cucumber spread.
- Garnish each sandwich with a thin slice of cucumber and a sprig of parsley.