Crostini Thai Mexican Style
- **thin loaf of french bread
- **bacon grease or olive oil
- **soft cream cheese
- **asadero cheese (or your favorite mexican cheese)
- **sliced tomatoes, roasted
- **thai chile sauce
- **fresh cilantro
How to Make Crostini Thai Mexican Style
- 1Slice french bread into about 2" slices. Brush with bacon grease on one side and place greased side down on baking sheet.
- 4Place tomato slices on bread and pop into 400° oven on middle rack for about 10 min or until cheese melts.