☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- garlic naan or other flatbread
- 4 Tbsp
- basil pesto purchased or homemade
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 c
- blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 c
- mushrooms, sauted
- 1/4 c
- bacon, cooked & crumbles
How to Make Crispy Mushroom Cheese
- 1Preheat a saute pan (large enough to hold a naan),over medium heat with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 2Place naan in pan until crispy, turning once, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- 3Remove crisp naan from pan and immediately top with 1/2 of the crumbled blue cheese, sauteed mushrooms and bacon.
- 4Cut into pieces and serve.