Cream Cheese Vegetable Squares
How to Make Cream Cheese Vegetable Squares
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Press crescent rolls dough into a 9 X 13 baking pan; press perforations to seal.
- 3Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- 4Stir together softened cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix. Spread over crust.
- 5Sprinkle chopped broccoli slaw evenly over top and gently press into cream cheese mixture.
- 6Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- 7Cut into squares before serving.