1 ccrabmeat , i used canned
1/2 ccream cheese
1/2 cfresh parsley, chopped
1/2 cgreen onion, chopped
4 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
·paula deen's house seasoning, recipe follows
10white mushroom caps
1/2 cbread crumbs, i used panko
·nonstick cooking spray
How to Make Crab~Stuffed Mushrooms
- Recipe for Paula Deen's House Seasoning ~
1 cup salt, 1/4 cup black pepper, 1/4 cup garlic powder
Mix together and store in an air tight container for up to 6 months.
- Preheat your oven to 375*
- Combine the crab meat, cream cheese, parsley, green onions & Parmesan cheese. Season with House Seasoning, to taste. Mix all ingredients until combined well.
- Prepare your mushrooms by using a damp paper towel and wiping off the dirt. Remove the stems.
- Where you removed the stem is where your going to stuff the mushroom with mixture. Top mixture with bread crumbs.
- Spray the tops with nonstick spray to help them brown. Lightly.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 20 mins, or until the filling is hot and melted.
- Serve warm. ENJOY!